What We Believe (In the biblical sense):
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and the only hope for eternal life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Great Physician and the Healer of the body and soul purchased with His own blood on the cross.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost, just as He was on the Day of Pentecost.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the soon-returning King, coming for His church and to execute vengeance on those who oppose Him.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Click Page 2 to continue…
Primary Experiences of the Christian Life:
- Salvation is initiated by a prayer of humble surrender to Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is completed by God’s grace through the work of the Holy Spirit in the human heart.
- Salvation is maintained by a lifestyle of Biblical righteousness empowered by The Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is demonstrated by works of righteousness from a transformed life.
- Salvation is forfeited through rejection of God’s word through sin and disobedience.
- Salvation is necessary to enter Heaven in eternity.
- Water Baptism was exemplified by Christ.
- Water Baptism is not necessary to be saved, but is an important Christian experience not to be negated.
- Water Baptism is a public demonstration of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Water Baptism is executed in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
Holy Spirit Baptism
- Holy Spirit Baptism is evidenced by speaking in an unknown language (tongues).
- Holy Spirit Baptism is an experience different and distinct from Salvation or Water Baptism.
Click Page 3 to continue…
Primary responsibilities for each Christian:
- Daily Prayer – Critical to maintaining relationship with God and knowing His will on the earth.
- Outreach – Persuading others of their need for salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Bible Reading – Feeding the spirit with God’s truth, and living thereby.
- Giving – Supporting the work of the local church and the gateway to supernatural provision.
- Church Attendance – Gathering together for worship, instruction and relationship with other believers.
Click Page 4 to continue…